Who is AUSTRALIAN NATURALCARE?
Our story begins in 1989 in Byron Bay, one of Australia’s most iconic wellness destinations. AUSTRALIAN NATURALCARE’s founder was a health pioneer who was passionate about helping people support their health and wellbeing with natural products.
Nearly 30 years later, we’ve grown to be the number one ‘direct-to customers’ retailer of Australian manufactured supplements. In that time, we’ve helped support the health goals of over 700,000 people by providing a caring, personalised service, professional health and wellness advice, and products of the highest quality.
“A premium, caring and considerate Australian brand that encourages and supports our customers to take nurturing moments for both themselves and their families.”
- We are 100% Australian operated with more than 28 years’ experience in the supplement market
- We’re a customer-focused multi-channel business with an inbound and outbound call centre, website and our own large warehouse. Our head office is in North Ryde, Sydney
- We have a range of over 90 AUSTRALIAN NATURALCARE-branded supplements which are TGA-listed, and all 100% manufactured in Australia according to the code of pharmaceutical Good Manufacturing Practice.
- We also sell over 600 3rd party products aimed at reducing the number of chemicals by supplying natural alternatives for use in the household
- We have around 50 staff including a team of highly skilled and experienced naturopaths and regulatory experts dedicated to helping our customers
- We send out around 180,000 orders per annum Australia wide via Australia Post, which allows complete access to regional areas, as well as achieving efficient delivery to metropolitan areas