is pleased to offer 2 bursaries of $1000 dollars each.
Student Bursary Applications now open for 2021!
AUSTRALIAN NATURALCARE supports ANPA students because of the significant contribution Naturopaths make in improving the health of Australians.
Naturopathic advice and support is what our customers deserve to make informed decisions about their health and wellness. We employ three full time Naturopaths because they provide the backbone for our business. We differentiate ourselves by the high quality service and support we offer our customers. Naturopaths uniquely provide legitimacy and reliable information so customers can be confident in making effective choices to achieve their individual heath goals.
It is important for companies like ours to invest in the next generation of Naturopaths.
This ensures that we are giving back and supporting the sustainability of the naturopathic profession.
Providing this support, we encourage the quest for naturopathic excellence and raise awareness for the naturopathic profession.
The ANPA is committed to the preservation of the legacy of naturopathy created at the turn of the century. Strong traditions must be kept alive to ensure the future of the naturopathic profession. Naturopathy students will contribute to this legacy by reading, writing, describing, clarifying and understanding the essential foundational concepts that are the core essence of how and why the profession of naturopathy is timeless.
Applications now open for 2021!
Who can apply:
- 3rd or 4th year students
- Enrolled in a Bachelor of Naturopathy program at an accredited Australian educational institution
- ANPA student members
Not yet a member? Join ANPA as a student member for FREE until 31/03/2021!
Click here or contact the office to join today.
Essay Topic: Fever – Feature or bug?
Naturopathy has existed for more than one hundred years. Naturopathic care continues to be as effective today for acute and chronic conditions because it is based on timeless principles. Naturopathy is an art informed by science with a wholistic approach that seeks to treat the individual as a whole, rather than the sum of their parts.
- Explore the clinical significance, historic context and naturopathic approach to understanding and managing fever.
- Include a case study that illustrates the important considerations and various aspects of fever management.
- Describe what is unique about the naturopathic approach and how it is different from that of mainstream medicine, integrative medicine and functional medicine.
- Word document format
- 1500 word count (±10%, not including references)
- References in APA style
- Document name to include your Surname, Initial, year and ‘Bursary Submission (eg. ‘Smith, J 2020 Bursary Submission)
- Cover sheet to include:
- Essay title
- Student number
- Education provider location
- Preferred contact details
- Email submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject “ANPA Student Bursary Submission”
- Content, spelling, grammar and layout will all be considered.
- Use diagrams or graphics where appropriate – abide by copyright rules, credit creators or create originals where necessary
- Applications OPEN: 01/02/2021
- Submissions CLOSE: 31/03/2021
- Winners announced: 30/04/2021
- Winning essays will be published in ANPA e-news and on ANPA website as well as on AUSTRALIAN NATURALCARE media.
- Winners will be interviewed for e-news about their essays
- Winners will be promoted on social media platforms.
2019 Student Bursary Winners