$200.00 – $280.00
Homoeopathy has been integral to naturopathy since the time of Benedict Lust, father of Naturopathy. Curriculum changes in naturopathic education in Australia have created gaps with the loss of this traditional knowledge. Homoeopathy has many applications in the acute presentation of disease. The appropriate remedy can offer relief for many common presentations.
The six webinars will cover:
- Homoeopathic philosophy
- Homoeopathic posology (potency selection).
- Respiratory conditions
- Fear, fright and anxiety – resolving these common conditions.
- Stings, burns, puncture wounds and general injuries.
- A review of anatomy and physiology (10 – 12 minutes each).
Attendees will gain knowledge about:
- Acute health conditions suited to homoeopathy treatment
- A range of homoeopathic remedies and their potencies
- Reference list of books to get you started
Who should watch:
- Naturopaths who have missed out on Homoeopathy education.
- Naturopaths who would like a refresher course in Homoeopathy.
- Student Naturopaths
Snéhi Jarvis has over four decades of teaching experience in the health sciences as a registered nurse, midwife, and homoeopath. She was in private practice as a homoeopath for over three decades until retiring in 2016. She was involved with training package development, assessment and compliance, and developed the National Competency Standards for Homoeopathy. Snéhi was the Australian Register of Homoeopaths (AROH) course assessor and served on the AROH Board as President, as well as a director with the Australian Homoeopathic Association (AHA). She resides in Launceston, Tasmania.
ANPA Full Member, ANPA Student Member, Non ANPA Member