$30.00 – $60.00
Administration is the monster that devours your time, energy and ling space, and leaves you wondering why nobody warned you about it! The vast majority of naturopathy courses spend as little as a single semester on practice management and administration, yet most naturopaths will start out working in solo practices without administrative support staff or guidance on how to actually run their practice leading to frustration, anxiety, wasted time, costly mistakes and even early burn out.
The webinar will cover:
• Types of records
• Systems, Manuals, Communication
• Scheduling, Reporting
• Available options
• Demonstration of EHR system
Attendees will gain knowledge about:
• Why efficient systems are incredibly important
• What records need to be kept – legal and clinical requirements
• The best way to keep records safe and accessible
• Using a EHR system to streamline your day
Who should attend:
• Students – prepare for a successful first year in practice.
• New graduates – use your free time wisely and set good habits early.
• Established naturopaths – it’s never too late to streamline and improve processes!
Marta Browne is an integrative naturopath and doula who strongly promotes a multifaceted approach to healthcare. She has a background in practice management qualications from UNE. Marta used her administrative expertise in private medical practice and hospital medical clinics for more than a decade before pursuing a career in natural medicine and community health. Marta’s qualication include B.Sc (Microbiology / Parasitology); B.A (Psychology / Philosophy); Adv Dip Nat (Naturopathy); Grad Dip (Psychology); Dip PMgt (Practice Management); Cert (Doula).
ANPA Full Member, ANPA Student Member, Non ANPA Member